Savings United is an international network of digital coupon marketplaces. We provide online coupons and offers to millions around the globe. Our team is excited about the emerging growth of the online market.
With an immediate start, we are looking to for a Technical BI Specialist (m/w) to support our Business Intelligence department. With your solid technical understanding and experience with databases and data warehouses, you would be the perfect fit for our team.
If you have the necessary experience for the following responsibilities, we are more than looking forward to receiving your convincing and creative application.
- Assist with assessing and governance determination incl. frameworks for managing data across the organization
- Analyze existing Databases and perform data migration according to the data management roadmap
- Maintain stable operations of the Data Warehouse
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from multiple primary and/or secondary data sources (incl. SOAP, REST APIs and application integrations of variable requirements)
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports with a specialized BI tool
- 1-3 years of experience in working with databases and data modeling, incl. building, maintaining and migrating databases.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience of or aptitude to learn ETL tools
- Experience in working with REST and SOAP APIs
- Completed bachelor in computer science/business informatics
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data
- Self-motivation, thoroughness with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English
- Experience establishing methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
What we offer:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities
- Regularly, exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- Social Area with Ping Pong, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch-time
Did we inspire your curiosity? Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive?
Please apply at our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Alena.